- This event has passed.
Bank Manager School
February 28 - March 1
Equip Yourself to Build a Productive Team
Are you a seasoned veteran of supervising others? Are you new to management? Branch Manager School is your opportunity to fine-tune and polish your managerial skills. Get the latest management tools. Learn the best practices. Build a productive team through effective planning, coaching, and decision making. Succeed at managing and leading others.
Do you dread performance evaluations? Bank Manager School will teach you to conduct meaningful performance evaluations. You will learn to establish a routine with your employees throughout the year. You will see the value of teaching your staff to become self-managed and self-reporting.
Bank Manager School offers a blend of critical management topics and targeted professional development tactics. You will strengthen your ability to lead others!
9 Reasons You’ll Enjoy Bank Manager School
- Strengthen your communication and crucial conversation skills
- Coach, empower and delegate effectively
- Recognize and develop your unique management style
- Build standards of service quality, consistent with the expectations of internal and external customers
- Role model and teach the “give and take” you need to build a unified team
- Help with initiatives that result in buy-in and acceptance from your team
- Respond decisively and consistently to sticky situations
- Manage relationships and move people in the desired direction
- Work with your team to collaborate on a case study and present your solution
Bank Manager School will make you eager to get back to the bank and put to work what you’ve learned.
Janice Branch has been a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training for over fifteen years. She is a Certified Bank Training Professional and has all the right stuff to wow her participants. Janice is the go-to person when it comes to teaching how to coach, manage, lead, negotiate, service, sell or train at every level in an organization.