Bank Supervisor School
September 18, 2019 - September 20, 2019
Equip Yourself to Build a Productive Team
Are you a seasoned veteran of supervising others? Are you new to management? This bank supervisor training is your opportunity to fine-tune and polish your managerial skills. Get the latest management tools. Learn the best practices. Build a productive team through effective planning, coaching, and decision making. Succeed at managing and leading others.
Do you dread performance evaluations? Bank Supervisor School will teach you to conduct meaningful performance evaluations. You will learn to establish a routine with your employees throughout the year. You will see the value of teaching your staff to become self-managed and self-reporting.
Bank Supervisor School offers a blend of critical management topics and targeted professional development tactics. You will strengthen your ability to lead others!
9 Reasons You’ll Enjoy Bank Supervisor School
- Strengthen your communication and crucial conversation skills
- Coach, empower and delegate effectively
- Recognize and develop your unique management style
- Build standards of service quality, consistent with the expectations of internal and external customers
- Role model and teach the “give and take” you need to build a unified team
- Help with initiatives that result in buy-in and acceptance from your team
- Respond decisively and consistently to sticky situations
- Manage relationships and move people in the desired direction
- Work with your team to collaborate on a case study and present your solution
Bank Supervisor School will make you eager to get back to the bank and put to work what you’ve learned.
Honey Shelton brings 30 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant to her speaking and training engagements. Honey works with hundreds of banks, credit unions, and associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Honey is nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over half a million bankers have participated in her programs and attended her keynotes. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Attendees value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach in all facets of her training. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded banks and credit unions. Vicki is an expert on growing your people and profitability. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.