Branch Manager Boot Camp
March 21, 2019
Become the Change-Agent You Need to Be!
As a branch manager, you set the tone at your bank or credit union. You are the one who’s responsible for creating a strong branch! This means that you must excel day in, day out. This boot camp will help with just that! Honey Shelton will show you how you can shine in your role as a leader and create a culture of excellence. You will learn how to hit your branch targets, build and execute your business plan, and motivate your associates.
- maintain and attract new business
- increase competition through a customer-driven approach
- provide service that promotes loyalty
- expand and nurture the relationship with your customers
- coach effectively
- handle resistance and conflict effectively
- boost your own and your team’s enthusiasm for the job
- keep your high achievers and deal with poor performers
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks, credit unions, and related associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.