Branch Manager School
March 13, 2019 @ 9:00 am - March 13, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
An Intensive Approach to Excelling as a Branch Manager
What does the future of branch banking look like? The news is full of stories about the downsizing of big banks and the retrofitting of a new design and a new way to bank into the branch footprint. Yet, some banks are edging in with new branches. Some banks feel there is still a great advantage to owning real estate. Some see opportunities in re-tooling existing and focusing on higher-end services and offering a new customer experience to accommodate how people want to bank nowadays. What’s your plan for your branch network? No matter your strategy, a question that will always need an answer is: Who will lead the branch and how will they succeed at leading it?
Developing leadership at the branch is what Branch Manager School is all about!
Register your branch leadership teams now and give them the chance to polish their skill sets to synchronize their abilities with what is required to make the branch hum.
What You Will Learn
Excelling at Leading, Supervising & Coaching
- Understand motivation: Why do we do what we do, how to gain buy-in from your team?
- Developing others: Help others achieve, convey expectations, build a team
- Coaching as needed and on-purpose
Building High Performing Teams
- Recognize the need for teamwork in the workplace
- Learn how to develop and utilize teamwork in your workplace
- Ideas to engage, empower and motivate your team
- Using incentives to drive performance
- Creating engaged employees
- Projecting vision and protecting culture
Differentiate Your Branch
- Creating an exceptional customer service environment
- Differentiating you from your competition
- Developing a sales strategy that works
Building Your Business Plan for Your Branch
- What is to be included?
- Where are you now?
- Where did you want to be? Where are you expected to be?
- How will you get there?
- How will you monitor your success?
- How will you adjust as needed?
- Churn your top customers for new business
- Fresh and new ideas to reach your market
Branch Management Best Practices
- Finding and keeping the right people
- Discipline and difficult conversations
- Instill accountability, address poor behavior and performance
- Time management and delegation tips and trick