Serve Well, Sell Right
March 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
90-Minute Cross-Selling Webinar with Honey Shelton
The leader at the branch is responsible for shining the brand and seeking new opportunities for growth. But what a challenge. Mature markets see branches struggling to attract new business. Growth markets are flooded with branch banks and the competition is fierce from other competing industries. Everyone wants in the act – insurance companies, brokers, credit unions – but what financial institution is the cornerstone of the communities it serves? That’s right the community bank.
Leading the branch calls for obtaining buy-in from the staff, hustling new business and hanging on to what you have. One key to surviving in today’s banking world is a successful sales and service culture.
What You Will Learn
- How do I turn clients into raving fans?
- Developing and elevating your sales & service culture
- The dos and don’ts of cross-selling
- Employee incentive and motivation strategies
- Best practices of relationship banking
- Retaining existing business and expanding your customer base
- The 45 crucial days of customer onboarding
- Branch manager sales call advice and business development tips
- Meeting critical targets: deposit growth, loan growth, increase households
Who Should Attend?
Those in your branches directly responsible for growth and delivery of extraordinary service should join this 90-minute cross-selling webinar.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and credit unions across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.