- This event has passed.
Essential Teller Issues
September 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Most Dynamic Teller Training Experience in the Country!
You will want all your tellers to take part in this high impact learning experience. The program zeroes in on six modules that remind the teller of the importance of what they do, how they do it, what they say and how they deliver customer service. The program emphasizes the importance of professional maturity, following procedures, scrutinizing each and every transaction, how to provide extraordinary service, mastering cross-selling and balancing! It will be an information-packed, attention grabbing fast-paced workshop.
InterAction Training has been providing this teller training in Kansas for many years and consistently receives rave reviews. Each participant will leave this workshop with a renewed commitment to excel on the job and the newest edition of the 100+ page teller manual that serves as the guide for the program.
1. Professional Maturity
- Gain Flexibility
- Polish Your Image – Reputation Management
- Manage Your Emotions
- Maintain Confidentiality and Always Practice Courtesy & Kindness
2. Follow Procedure
- Accuracy and Consistency
- Handle Cash Like a Pro
- Robbery Preparedness
- Vigilant Compliance
3. Scrutinize Transactions
- Verification Concerns
- Check Cashing Guidelines & Identification Rationale
- Examining Endorsements
- Scams & Fraudulent Schemes
4. Provide Extraordinary Service
- Make Their Day & Focus on What the Customer Wants
- Effective Communication
- Five Habits of Highly Successful Tellers
5. Ace Cross-Selling & Referrals
- Product Knowledge Proficiency
- Be Inquisitive, Engaging and Prepared
- Spot Opportunities
- Start Conversations & Suggest Solutions
- Share Information
6. Master the Balancing Act
- Ten Things You Must Do
- Six Things You Never Do
- Avoid Outages and Interruptions
- Halt Transpositions
Janice Branch has been a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training for over fifteen years. She is a Certified Bank Training Professional and has all the right stuff to wow her participants. Janice is the go-to person when it comes to teaching how to coach, manage, lead, negotiate, service, sell or train at every level in an organization.