- This event has passed.
Honey Shelton will lead a workshop during the New Mexico Bankers Association 2018 Lenders Conference:
Business Development for Lenders
Friday, March 9, 2018 | 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Impression Management – how to make a positive and memorable impression.
- Get Organized – how to plan, schedule, follow-up on new business. Know and work your market.
- Sales Skills – how to prospect, ask for referrals, learn all you can about the customer/prospect.
- Dos and don’ts on building a relationship and asking for business whether this is a prospect or an existing customer.
- 3-call approach with the first one being all about the prospect; the second one all about the bank/lender; and the third one about asking for the business
- Managing objections and rejections
- After the sale
A personality profile assessment is included with this session. The profile will give the attendee a good look at their own communication/sales/personality style and how that works for or against you.