- This event has passed.
Onboarding Your New Hire
December 18, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
A Positive, Real-world Approach for Delivering Extraordinary Results
This dynamic program will help raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new employees from the start. Showcase your culture to your new hires. Want some ideas on how to polish your culture? Those ideas are included in this highly popular topic.
How do you check all the required boxes while still maintaining the interest of your new hire? Wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization. Learn how to excel at new employee onboarding.
What You Will Learn
- Polish up your culture and get the word out about it to everyone
- Showcase your culture in every job interview and every launch of a new hire
- How to set the tone for success?
- The Four C’s of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture, and Connection
- Using the first two weeks of employment as a launching board
- Create an engaged employee from the start.
- Best practices to wow the new hire
- What is employee engagement?
- How do I train a new hire effectively?
- Provide coaching and support
Who Should Attend?
All call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers
Reserve Your Seat Now!
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and credit unions across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.