Onboarding Your New Hire
March 13 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
For Credit Unions That Are Serious About Taking Onboarding Up a Notch!
This dynamic program will help raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new employees. Onboarding helps new hires adjust to the social and performance aspects of their jobs so they can quickly become productive, contributing members of the institution. This program will help you maximize the success of the new hire by providing tools and best practices you can use to create an effective onboarding process in your organization.
According to experts onboarding programs can increase employee retention by 25% and improve employee performance by 11%. Come learn the answers to the question of how to ensure you check all the required boxes while integrating the new hire into the organization and maintaining the new hire’s interest and enthusiasm.
Learn how to wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization.
What You Will Learn
- Polish up your culture and get the word out about it to everyone
- Showcase your culture in every job interview and every launch of a new hire
- How to set the tone for success?
- The Four C’s of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture, and Connection
- Using the first two weeks of employment as a launching board
- Create an engaged employee from the start.
- Best practices to wow the new hire
- What is employee engagement?
- How do I train a new hire effectively?
- Provide coaching and support
Who Should Attend?
All call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and credit unions across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.