Train the Trainer Mini Boot Camp
February 20, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Train the Trainer Mini Boot Camp with Honey Shelton
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 | 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Come learn from Honey Shelton, one of the nation’s top trainers precisely what you need to move your credibility, confidence, and skills to the next level!
- Do you have the responsibilities for training, but know that you could benefit from master level training yourself?
- Do you have people at your organization who complain they aren’t trained? Complain when they are expected to attend training?
- Do you find scheduling training and delivering training in a timely manner an ongoing battle?
- Would you like to improve on creating, developing and delivering training that sticks?
Come to this mini boot camp and benefit from learning from a pro! Leave with a boatload of enthusiasm plus:
- Tools, handouts, resources, and real-world solutions!
- Tips on how to take your presentation skills up a notch
- Techniques that ensure training is on point and memorable
- Use the A-E Professional Development Model™
- Align yourself with key partners at your organization
- Take charge of your training room
- Design high impact training content
- Create useful templates and job aids
- Create a learning environment that is conducive to learning and fun
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a responsibility to train others. Especially those excited to learn tips and techniques that will help transfer training into learning.