Supervisor Boot Camp will invigorate you to manage others like never before!
What is Supervisor Boot Camp?
Supervisor Boot Camp is an experiential two-day training opportunity that will invigorate and motivate you to manage and supervise others like never before. You don’t master the art of supervision through luck, you master it through training, experience, self-learning, and staying on top of best practices. As a supervisor, you must have the attitude, aptitude, skill set, confidence, persistence, and commitment to excel in this multi-tasking, challenging role. Supervisor Boot Camp will help you build these essential traits as well as leadership, professional maturity, and emotional IQ.
Why should I attend?
At Supervisor Boot Camp you will learn how to:
Motivate Yourself & Others
- Why do we do what we do, how to gain buy-in from your team
- Understand yourself and others
- Understand motivation
- Describe what constitutes quality work
- Explain Choice Theory
- Illustrate coaching techniques
- Express good questions using the WDEP system
- Discover the value of an Action Plan
Assess Your Supervisor Effectiveness
- Practice self-evaluation on 12 critical disciplines
- Learn how to capitalize on the strengths and overcome the trouble spots of their styles
- Learn how to interact effectively with other styles
- Make effective choices to be successful and effective in any situation
Excel at Leading, Supervising & Coaching
- Help others achieve
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Manage resistance
- Coach with positive confrontation
- Solutions and creative alternatives to challenges you face
- Manage your job: prioritizing, setting goals, establishing standards, planning
- Relate to others: listening, organizing, communicating, giving and receiving feedback
- Develop your team: training, coaching, delegating, appraising, counseling and disciplining
- Think clearly: analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making and risk assessment
- Your Action Plan: identify what needs to improve and building your improvement plan
Build Performance Plans
- Build collaborative performance plans with employees
- Consider the causes of employee performance or behavioral issues
- Understand the performance improvement plan process
- Identify the leader’s role during performance plan execution
Where is the magic happening?
Supervisor Boot Camp takes place in the conference room of the beatiful, brand-new Holiday Inn Express, conveniently located on FM 1960, just 9 miles east of Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport. The area offers plenty of choices for dining, shopping and entertainment. The hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and has a salt-water outdoor pool and whirlpool.
Meet your trainer
Honey has 30+ years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, more than a half million bankers have participated in her programs. You will surely enjoy how Honey’s knowledge, enthusiasm and compelling personality elevates your boot camp experience. Learn more about Honey.
How much is it?
Our two-day Supervisor Boot Camp costs just $895. Members of The Training Institute pay only $795. Become a member today for only $99/year or $200/3-years and immediately enjoy a $100 discount.
Other benefits of joining include a 15% discount in InterAction Training’s online store. Free access to The Training Institute’s quarterly webinars (a $276 value), and up to $800 off if you decide to become a Certified Bank Training Professional or Certified Credit Union Training Professional.