Talent Management Plan Wisconsin Banker Article featuring Honey Shelton

Do You Have a Talent Management Plan?

Talent Management Plans Develop Your People for enterprise-wide ROI by Amber Seitz This article appeared first in “Wisconsin Banker“ One of the most important investments an organization can make is to develop its staff. A recent Gallup study found that companies that have implemented strengths-based management practices have more engaging and productive workplaces, leading to increased profits of 14-29 percent. …

Gutsy Managers Engage Employees

Gutsy Managers Engage Employees

Drive Results, Engage Employees The most important decision executives make is whom they name as manager, at all levels throughout the company. The pivotal point to drive results sits in the lap of the front-line managers. They are the leaders that have everyday interaction with up to 90% of the workforce. They’re the ones who have to engage employees. Two impactful …

Pump Up The Bottom Line With Engaged Employees

Pump Up the Bottom Line with Engaged Employees

What is the motivation to investigate and implement strategies that promote employee engagement? Gallup says that disengaged employees may be costing the US economy $450-$550 billion per year! Their research goes on to say that on the average ONLY 30% of the workforce is engaged. The remaining 70% are most likely committed to undermining what engaged workers accomplish. Imagine the …

Can You Still Have Loyal Employees and Clients? blog post

Can You Still Have Loyal Employees and Clients?

Is loyalty dead? Is it possible to have loyal clients? Loyal employees? I think so. As competition for business grows building loyalty becomes more challenging. We live in a society that is incredibly fast paced. When the fastest way to the top, or to the best price looks like moving companies then our instant gratification generation will jump ship. The …